Update Regarding Move to Level 5
Further to the Government announcement regarding the move to Level 5, the following Religious Service restrictions apply:
- Christmas religious services may take place up to and including the 25thDecember 2020
- With effect from the 26thDecember 2020 Religious services will move online
- Places of worship may remain open for private prayer –
• With effect from the 24th December 2020 up to 10 mourners can attend
• Up to and including 2nd January 2021, up to 25 guests can attend a wedding ceremony and reception, whether indoors or outdoors
• With effect from 3 January 2021, up to 6 guests are permitted to attend a wedding ceremony and reception, whether indoors or outdoors
- Travel outside your county will continue to be permitted up to and including 26th December 2020.
From 27th December you must stay within your county unless you need to leave for essential purposes, which includes:
- to attend a wedding or funeral
- to visit a grave
These measures will be reviewed on the 12thJanuary 2021.
Please note St Peter’s daily Mass will return to 10.30am online from 26th December until further notice. The Church will open for private prayer after Mass until 6pm daily.