Public Mass resumes
The Church will be open:
Weekdays from 10.00am – 1.00pm
Monday & Saturday evenings from 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Sundays from 7.30am – 2.00pm
Entrance to the Church will be by the main doors at the front of the Church ONLY.
We rejoice in being able to gather together once more for the parish celebration of the Eucharist. We do so grateful to God for our faith, mindful too of all who have suffered greatly in recent months, in particular those who are grieving, and conscious of our need to do all we can to keep each other safe.
- The dispensation from the Sunday and Holy Day obligations is extended for the present.
- The determination of the HSE and government is that the numbers attending indoor gatherings shall NOT exceed 50 until further notice. (This may change in coming days)
With this in mind please consider
- coming to Mass on a weekday if you can and using this as your Sunday Mass.
- or coming to one of the less populous Masses (6.30pm Saturday or 8.00am Sunday).
- or choosing to follow Mass on live stream.
- Anyone who feels unwell for any reason, or who has a serious underlying health issue is advised NOT to attend Church.
- It will be necessary to close the door when capacity (i.e. 50) has been reached. Please be as patient and understanding as you can – remember that the Lord himself understands and accepts your good intention as a worthy offering and sacrifice in itself.
- Those who live near the Church might be prepared to return home and come back to a later Mass if that is possible for them.
- Should it arise that all four weekend Masses are at capacity there will be an extra Mass at 1.00pm.
Inside the Church
Please adhere to the seating arrangements (one person at each end of those benches which have not been cordoned off, with the exception of those who live in the same household who may sit together), use of hand sanitisers at entrance doors, directions regarding two metre social distancing and other guidelines which will be given regarding the reception of Holy Communion. Welcome back to all.